Local DNS address

All,
I'm looking for a way to get the local dns server address. The address
that's set in the tcp/ip settings either by DHCP or manually. Any sample
code would be of great help
Thanks,
Robert

Re:Local DNS address

Robert
look at the following
Synapse homesite is at www.ararat.cz/synapse/
its has a "getdns" function to return the dns server of a PC
Lee
"Robert" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
All,

I'm looking for a way to get the local dns server address. The address
that's set in the tcp/ip settings either by DHCP or manually. Any sample
code would be of great help

Thanks,

Robert

Re:Local DNS address

"Robert" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
I'm looking for a way to get the local dns server address.
The address that is set in the tcp/ip settings either by DHCP
or manually.
Look at the GetAdaptersInfo() and GetPerAdapterInfo() functions in the Win32
API.
Gambit

Re:Local DNS address

Gambit,
Thanks for the lead. The GetAdaptersInfo lead me to the GetNetworkParams
Win32 function which is just what I was looking for.
Robert
"Remy Lebeau (TeamB)" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes

>I'm looking for a way to get the local dns server address.
>The address that is set in the tcp/ip settings either by DHCP
>or manually.

Look at the GetAdaptersInfo() and GetPerAdapterInfo() functions in the
Win32
API.

Gambit

Re:Local DNS address

Lee,
Thanks for the link. I downloaded the components and will check them out.
Robert
"Lee J Cook" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes