Delphi Accounting System for Hospital

2004-06-25 10:54:25 AM
delphi211
Looking for a full Delphi Application designed for Hospital or Medical
Clinic.
Post your response here with link to a website and email for contact.
Thanks.

Re:Delphi Accounting System for Hospital

www.e-mds.com
e-mail available on the website
"fiaola" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Looking for a full Delphi Application designed for Hospital or Medical
Clinic.

Post your response here with link to a website and email for contact.

Thanks.

Re:Delphi Accounting System for Hospital

Might be better to ask in the thrid-party newsgroup. Kind of off topic
around here.
Chris Woodruff
"fiaola" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Looking for a full Delphi Application designed for Hospital or Medical
Clinic.

Post your response here with link to a website and email for contact.

Thanks.

Re:Delphi Accounting System for Hospital

www.medscribbler.com
We have the first EMR designed for the Tablet PC.
"fiaola" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Looking for a full Delphi Application designed for Hospital or Medical
Clinic.

Post your response here with link to a website and email for contact.

Thanks.

Re:Delphi Accounting System for Hospital

I have a full HIS by Delphi + ORACLE/MS SQL.
It is in Chinese version.
"Ernesto Valcarcel" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes news:<XXXX@XXXXX.COM>...

>Looking for a full Delphi Application designed for Hospital or Medical
>Clinic.
>
>Post your response here with link to a website and email for contact.
>
>Thanks.

Re:Delphi Accounting System for Hospital

Is that a position you are looking for or a procuct ? If it is a Delphi
position, where is going to be located ????