Borland Helps Software Development Organizations Better Anticipate, Adapt to and Manage Change

Free, Online Self-Assessment Tool, Webinar, Workshops and Other Resources
Enable Organizations to Manage Change and Reduce Risk in the Software
Delivery Process
biz.yahoo.com/bw/050822/225268.html

Re:Borland Helps Software Development Organizations Better Anticipate, Adapt to and Manage Change

A link to somewhere that I can see information of when this web seminar
would have been useful. As it is, the article leaves me wanting to view it,
but not knowing where to go to do so.
--
Pete
====

Re:Borland Helps Software Development Organizations Better Anticipate, Adapt to and Manage Change

A link to somewhere that I can see information of when this web seminar
would have been useful.
Origin is here
www.borland.com/us/company/news/press_releases/2005/08_22_05_borland_helps_software_development_organizations_manage_change.html

Re:Borland Helps Software Development Organizations Better Anticipate, Adapt to and Manage Change

Serge Dosyukov (Dragon Soft) writes:
Embarrassing grammatical error in the very first project management
assessment item:
"1. How do structure the key phases in your project plan?"
--
JoeH
[ write a letter, save a life - www.amnesty.org ]

Re:Borland Helps Software Development Organizations Better Anticipate, Adapt to and Manage Change

"1. How do structure the key phases in your project plan?"
you can report it to a web-master