Delphi 2.0 And VC++ DLL Usage

Hi,

This is a tricky one. I am using Delphi 2.0 to call some routines in a
VC++ DLL. The DLL routines return pointers to memory blocks that I must
free. How do I do this?

Many thanks

Mark Brooks (ma...@vip.co.uk)

Re:Delphi 2.0 And VC++ DLL Usage

In article <329086D0.5...@vip.co.uk> of Mon, 18 Nov 1996 16:54:56 in
comp.lang.pascal.misc, Mark C Brooks <ma...@vip.co.uk> wrote:

>This is a tricky one. I am using Delphi 2.0 to call some routines in a
>VC++ DLL. The DLL routines return pointers to memory blocks that I must
>free. How do I do this?

You've asked this elsewhere. Please learn to cross-post correctly.
Please use the right newsgroups - why do you think Delphi ones were set
up.  Please read Son-of-RFC1036 about the preferred signature seperator.

--
John Stockton, Surrey, UK.  J...@merlyn.demon.co.uk  Turnpike v1.12  MIME
    http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/

Other Threads