QR problems with master/detail printing

Hello,

I have a problem with my QR. I have a report with 3 tables.
I use Queries to get met QR.
The problem I am having is that on the computer that is was
developed on it works ok.. (except for the +5 minutes waiting
time for a preview or a print). But when I install it on the client
computer the previeuw comes out fine but when I print it
it stops at 70-75% and gives me this error message
"Wrong Parameter". Why does my cli?nt have this problem
and not me, even with exactly the same data..

Is this a Memory problem or something else,
I don't think it's the report because it works
fine with me, and with the client it is only
the printout that screws up, not the preview.

thx in advance