CREATE VIEW in local SQL

Please can you tell me the syntax from CREATE VIEW in local SQL (using PDox
Tables).

CREATE VIEW COMPANYS AS * FROM COMPANY WHERE ....
Query1.ExecSQL       doesnt work.  (Capability not supported)

Thanks for help
--
Werner Zuglauer
i...@telecom.cz

http://www.iwer.cz

Re:CREATE VIEW in local SQL

Local tables do not support views.

--
Bill

Re:CREATE VIEW in local SQL

Bill Todd (TeamB) <bill_todd.nos...@compuserve.com> wrote in article
<6jg26n$ev...@forums.borland.com>...

> Local tables do not support views.

> --
> Bill

> (TeamB cannot answer questions received via email.)
> (To contact me for any other reason remove nospam from my address)

This is straight from the LocalSQL.hlp file.  Is it incorrect, or is there
some other problem?

------------
Local SQL supports data definition language (DDL) for creating, altering,
and dropping tables, and for creating and dropping indexes.
Views are supported.
Local SQL does not permit the substitution of variables for values in DDL
statements.
The following DDL statements are supported:

CREATE TABLE
        ALTER TABLE
        DROP TABLE
        CREATE INDEX
        DROP INDEX
        CREATE VIEW

For additional illustrative examples see:
        DDL Examples
--------

Re:CREATE VIEW in local SQL

>Please can you tell me the syntax from CREATE VIEW in local SQL (using PDox
>Tables).

No.  Local SQL does not support Views

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)