problems with secondary index

For a m:m relationship, I made a table to connect the tables properly.
First the table was made without primary key, so it was not unique. Then
I added a prim key. Now, the secondary index, that should order row one,
followed by row to. This worked before the prim key, then it didn't. The
table always shows the prim key order. The sql, that I use to find all
entries of a given entrie in row 1, doesn't seem to work anymore, maybe
because the table is not ordered any more. Do I have to set the
secondary index again before searching? How do I do that?

Thanks for help

Markus

Re:problems with secondary index

>his worked before the prim key, then it didn't. The
>table always shows the prim key order. The sql, that I use to find all
>entries of a given entrie in row 1, doesn't seem to work anymore, maybe
>because the table is not ordered any more. Do I have to set the
>secondary index again before searching? How do I do that?

You need to recreate the secondary index after you have added a primary key and
make it a maintained index.

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@DataGuidance.com