BDE 11272- Not initialized for accessing network files

Does anybody know how to resolve this error?  It is a D3 application using
Paradox tables at a client site.  I can't find any docs anywhere that tell
what causes this error.  Thanks.

Mike Baker

Re:BDE 11272- Not initialized for accessing network files

You need to set the NetDir parameter of the Paradox driver using BDE
Administrator.  See TI2989 at www.inprise.com/devsupport/bde/ti_list for
details.

Bill

--