Rearrange tabs on page control?

Is there a way to programmatically rearrange the tabs on TPageControl?

Peter

Re:Rearrange tabs on page control?

In article <35E0EA80.28455...@bilka.com>, Peter Bilka wrote:
> Is there a way to programmatically rearrange the tabs on TPageControl?

See the PageIndex property of TTabSheet.

No e-mail responses, please, unless explicitely requested!

Peter Bilka wrote in message <35E0EA80.28455...@bilka.com>...
>Is there a way to programmatically rearrange the tabs on TPageControl?

>Peter

    I like to put the tab just clicked into the first position.....to do
this I use TabControl.Activepage.Pageindex := 0;

Hope this points you in the right direction.

Regards.....JMK

Other Threads