Error with Indy 8.006b and SSL - Could not load SSL Library

Is there some trick to using the SSL libraries?  I unzipped them into my
program directory and the WINNT\System32 directory (for good measure) and I
continue to get the same error message.  FWIW, I'm calling the post method.

AJ

Re:Error with Indy 8.006b and SSL - Could not load SSL Library

Oooops...was using the wrong version of the DLL's.

Now I seem to be connecting, but I am getting an "SSI Library Internal
Error" when I try to post.

Anyone else having any luck with SSL posts?

Anthony <techb...@gforc.com> wrote in message

> Is there some trick to using the SSL libraries?  I unzipped them into my
> program directory and the WINNT\System32 directory (for good measure) and
> continue to get the same error message.  FWIW, I'm calling the post
method.

> AJ

Re:Error with Indy 8.006b and SSL - Could not load SSL Library

I also didn't test it yet. I'm waiting that HTTP component is finished.

Regards,
Gregor

gregor.i...@intelicom.si (Gregor Ibic) wrote in <8qk6ns$js12
@bornews.borland.com>:

>I also didn't test it yet. I'm waiting that HTTP component is finished.

HTTP component is finished.

--
Chad Z. Hower (Kudzu) - Church Hill, TN - Team Indy
Forget the Y2K problem, Lets fix the W2K problem.

techb...@gforc.com (Anthony) wrote in <8qk0r7$bq...@bornews.borland.com>:

>Oooops...was using the wrong version of the DLL's.

Do you still have the old ones as well? You might have multiple versions on
our system.

--
Chad Z. Hower (Kudzu) - Church Hill, TN - Team Indy
Forget the Y2K problem, Lets fix the W2K problem.
http://www.pbe.com/Kudzu/ - Free Delphi/CBuilder components and articles

Other Threads