ActiveX controls and their properties - how to store?

I have created an ActiveX control based off a TComboBox
and all is well if I access it thru code.

I know there is a way to store these properties that are
set thru the controls propertypage and make them persistant
but I am at a loss to where to find this info.

Could someone point me in a direction thats hopefully right? :)

(I did see a sample in the demos dir but its not clicking)

Re:ActiveX controls and their properties - how to store?

On Fri, 19 Dec 1997 16:40:22 GMT, Michael Mitchell

<coldt...@voicenet.com> wrote:
>I have created an ActiveX control based off a TComboBox
>and all is well if I access it thru code.

>I know there is a way to store these properties that are
>set thru the controls propertypage and make them persistant
>but I am at a loss to where to find this info.

Storing data in the registry is probably the easiest way. I think that
there was an article in the Delphi Informant about it, perhaps a year
ago - check out their web site at http://www.informant.com/

Cheers

Mike

Other Threads