Need Help! Recursive programming: shortest route

Hi all!

Recently it started itching again, so I got myself the first Pascal
compiler I could find on the 'net (TMT 1.0). A couple of years ago, I
used to fool around in Pascal, but I was never any good :-(

In my Quantitative Methods class, we discussed the Shortest Route
model, and I thought it would be nice to program that in Pascal. I
know that there are many programs out there that can do it, but I
thought it would be a nice challenge. Well, that it is.

I didn't really get any further that declaring some arrays to hold the
fromnode, tonode and distance. I know it should be programmed
recursively, but I can't seem to remember how this was done exactly.

Could someone please point me in the right direction? Any help would
be greatly appreciated!

--
Best regards,
Maurits "I am not a computer nerd, I have a social life" Hafkenscheid

| mailto:haf...@southwood.edu | http://www.southwood.edu/~hafken |
|      Change hemispheres when using the above addresses...      |

"It goes against the grain of modern education to teach children to
 program in a computer language. For what's the use of making plans,
 acquiring discipline in organizing thoughts, devoting attention to
 detail and learning to be self-critical?" -- Anonymous (AFAIK)