Btrieve access right & Delphi+Titan

Hi,

I am using Btrieve and Delphi+Titan as my development tools.  I know the MKDE
returns error 94 if the user has no permission to access certain btrieve
files(*.btr).  Then I set a btrieve file with no access right for certain
user, the user can still use SQL scope to modify the file.

Moreover, when I set the file with readonly attribute then I use delphi+titan
to modify and post the changes.  I got no error code return and I discover
the record has not been saved.  I wonder the a user updating a certain file
when another user change the attribute with no error return.

So, how can I get the btrieve error code if I use titan?

Thanks.

Jonathan Chiu
jc...@hknet.com