Warning MinAxisIncrement & MinAxisRange is declared but never used.

Dear all,

I have been using BCB 4.0 on an NT for a while creating TChart objects.
Every time I do it I receive this error.  The program still runs, but it
drives me crazy when I have multiple charts.  Does anyone have an
insight or know how to get rid of it?

Thanks,

Davin

  doneill.vcf
< 1K Download

Re:Warning MinAxisIncrement & MinAxisRange is declared but never used.

Davin,

> I have been using BCB 4.0

Builder related questions should be asked in one of the CPPBUILDER
sections. Since your question relates to using VCL components I would
suggest:

  .CPPBUILDER.VCL.COMPONENTS.USING
as a more appropriate section. This will ensure that your posting is
seen by VCL programmers who have no real reason to visit this
newsgroup section.

Andrue Cope
[Bicester, UK]

Re:Warning MinAxisIncrement & MinAxisRange is declared but never used.

Thanks for the tip

Andrue Cope wrote:
> Davin,

> > I have been using BCB 4.0

> Builder related questions should be asked in one of the CPPBUILDER
> sections. Since your question relates to using VCL components I would
> suggest:

>   .CPPBUILDER.VCL.COMPONENTS.USING

> as a more appropriate section. This will ensure that your posting is
> seen by VCL programmers who have no real reason to visit this
> newsgroup section.

> Andrue Cope
> [Bicester, UK]

  doneill.vcf