Quick Report & Interbase

Hello!!
I m Sorry for my bad english

I have two problems:

1) How can i connect to a Interbase Databse without the prompt and the
password???

2) If I have a Tdbmemo  I press Control + Enter and I pass to the next line
but If I print it appears eight characters but not the new line , Why?

Best Regards

Re:Quick Report & Interbase

Answer to #1:  On the database object, set the login property to false and
on the params property, add the user and password parameters.

Answer to #2: have you checked the properties for the object?  I believe
there are some called word wrap and autosize (or something like that - I
don't have my manual handy).  Try setting word wrap on and auto size off
then stretch the component horizontally to fill the desired space.

-Dave

n article <01bc6781$bf2ef8e0$a2554dc3@pons>, a...@redestb.es says...

--
Dave Krajcar, Alternative Solutions