How can I know the information defined in referential integrity using Paradox Table in Runtime ?

I want to know a field having any parent's table and parent's key
defined in referential  integrity or not in run time.  Since I want to
do some validation by myself based on the information field by field.
Thanks.

Re:How can I know the information defined in referential integrity using Paradox Table in Runtime ?

On Mon, 05 Oct 1998 20:29:27 +0800, Leo Chow wrote:
>I want to know a field having any parent's table and parent's key
>defined in referential  integrity or not in run time.  Since I want to
>do some validation by myself based on the information field by field.

Take a look at the DbiOpenRintList BDE function.

sig://boB/TeamB

Other Threads