Bar Code Printing Component needed

Hi all,
I need a shareware/freeware component to print Barcodes in D4. Please
help me.

Re:Bar Code Printing Component needed

On Thu, 19 Aug 1999 16:35:16 +0530, Zafar <za...@angelfire.com> wrote:
>Hi all,
>I need a shareware/freeware component to print Barcodes in D4. Please
>help me.

There are a number of good ones. Some will work with QR making
printing easy. A good place to look for these is www.torry.ru or
sunsite.icm.edu.pl/delphi. If you can't download it from there, let me
know & I can e-mail you one or two.

Steve F (Team B)

Re:Bar Code Printing Component needed

Thanks a lot. I'll try to download, else let you know.
Steve Fischkoff (TeamB) wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Aug 1999 16:35:16 +0530, Zafar <za...@angelfire.com> wrote:

> >Hi all,
> >I need a shareware/freeware component to print Barcodes in D4. Please
> >help me.

> There are a number of good ones. Some will work with QR making
> printing easy. A good place to look for these is www.torry.ru or
> sunsite.icm.edu.pl/delphi. If you can't download it from there, let me
> know & I can e-mail you one or two.

> Steve F (Team B)

Other Threads