Question about disable some Cells in a tstringgrid ?

Hello out there !!

Can someone tell me how to disable some cells in a grid, or
does somebody have got a grid where this can be done ?

                Thanx, Kilowatt

Re:Question about disable some Cells in a tstringgrid ?

> Hello out there !!
> Can someone tell me how to disable some cells in a grid, or
> does somebody have got a grid where this can be done ?

Disabled in what way?  If you want to prevent someone from changing
them, click on the StringGrid.  Click on the ONSELECTCELL event in
the object inspector.  Enter the code for that procedure that checks the
row and column of the cell about to be selected.  If it is a cell you want
to be "disabled" then set the CANSELECT variable in the ONSELECTCELL
procedure to FALSE.

Let me know if this works for you.

--
Eric Lawrence