Making "Like" queries via Ttable

Ronen Priel wrote:
> I want to make a query that retrives all records that one of it's
> fields
> - an alphanumeric field - include a given substring.
> For example, I want to retrive all the records in my customer table
> where the "name" fields includes the substring "aabf".

    That's simple: use filters!
    You just have to set the Table.Filter property. Since it is a string
you can just type your expression and then set the Table.Filtered
property to TRUE. It should return only those records that match your
filter.
    To 'release' the filter, just set Filtered back to FALSE.

    See ya!
    Tulius