Showing records form different tables in a view.

In article <3da1b4f...@newsgroups.borland.com>, n.karade...@chello.nl
says...
> How can i show the next view in a grid?

> 5 shoes  599,00
> 1 pants  199,00
>         Cash                    $798,00

> 1 gloves 19,00

        That's data in a tree format, not in a grid format.  What would
you like your result set to look like?

        -Craig

--
 Craig Stuntz [TeamB] Vertex Systems Corp. Columbus, OH
     Delphi/InterBase Weblog: http://delphi.weblogs.com

Re:Showing records form different tables in a view.

In article <3da201b...@newsgroups.borland.com>, n.karade...@chello.nl
says...
> I am sorry,
> I don't know what you mean.

> I would like to show all the order.records and tender.records sorted like
> below:

> 5 shoes  599,00
> 1 pants  199,00
>       Cash                    $798,00

        This result set that you're asking for is not in tabular form --
it doesn't look like a grid (because of the summation at the bottom;
grids don't do that).  Result sets are in tabular form -- they look like
grids.

        -Craig

--
 Craig Stuntz [TeamB] Vertex Systems Corp. Columbus, OH
     Delphi/InterBase Weblog: http://delphi.weblogs.com
     InterBase PLANalyzer (Free IB optimization tool):
          http://delphi.weblogs.com/IBPLANalyzer

Other Threads