Wanted: editor source code for BPW

I'm looking for a pascal source code of a free/shareware program editor
(BPW). The editor should be able to load multiple long ASCII files like
*.PAS files. I'd like to link it into my own automotive desktop application
for programming robotics. Can anybody help me before I start to write an
own editor once again.

Yours Faitfully
Markus

Re:Wanted: editor source code for BPW

M. Schneider wrote:

> I'm looking for a pascal source code of a free/shareware program editor
> (BPW). The editor should be able to load multiple long ASCII files like
> *.PAS files. I'd like to link it into my own automotive desktop application
> for programming robotics. Can anybody help me before I start to write an
> own editor once again.

> Yours Faitfully
> Markus

There's an MDI editor example included with BP.  However, it uses standard
Windows edit controls (just like Notepad), limited to 32K text.

- Alf

"M. Schneider" <staen...@mail.hallo.ch> wrote:
>I'm looking for a pascal source code of a free/shareware program editor
>(BPW). The editor should be able to load multiple long ASCII files like
>*.PAS files. I'd like to link it into my own automotive desktop application
>for programming robotics. Can anybody help me before I start to write an
>own editor once again.

>Yours Faitfully
>Markus

If you are willing to buy one, DATA ENTRY WORKSHOP contains a nice one
(although limited to files of 16 Mb), plus a lot of other nice stuff for
BPW/TPW. You can find info in http://www.tpower.com

Other Threads