DBGrid - better replacement needed ??

Hello,

I'm searching for a enhanced component, descending from DBGrid.
It should sort the data, use ComboBoxes in the grid, use checkBoxes in
the grid, manage colors and so on.

Any help for me ???

Thomas Auer
http://www.infos.de/~tauer

Re:DBGrid - better replacement needed ??

ta...@infos.de (Thomas Auer) wrote:
> Hello,

> I'm searching for a enhanced component, descending from DBGrid.
> It should sort the data, use ComboBoxes in the grid, use checkBoxes in
> the grid, manage colors and so on.

> Any help for me ???

Woll2Woll's Infopower components do just that. I think there is a demo
of them out there, probably the Delphi Super Page. Just in case, that
is at:
        http://sunsite.icm.edu.pl/archive/delphi

Good luck!

Jasper

PS: please take into consideration
- when replying, I just think I know;
- when asking, be sure that I don't.

Re:DBGrid - better replacement needed ??

I'm quite satisfied with Woll2Woll's Infopower which does what you want
and more.  About US$180.

--
bgsis...@datasync.com
bgsis...@ocean.st.usm.edu