Board index » delphi » QR standard bug fix releases?

QR standard bug fix releases?

Are there any QuickReport 2.0 Standard bug fix releases available to
non-Pro users?

Thanks,
Chris

 

Re:QR standard bug fix releases?


Chris,

See the downloads area at http://www.qusoft.com/

The latest and best version of QR2 was 2.0k and they have it available
for D3 and D4.   It still has some memory leaks and minor bugs but is
far better than the earlier QR2 versions.    In my opinion, it is also
better than the first QR3 versions.

Regards,
Colin Acheson

Quote
On Fri, 21 Jul 2000 09:26:29 -0500, "Chris M." <ch...@ipt.com> wrote:
>Are there any QuickReport 2.0 Standard bug fix releases available to
>non-Pro users?

>Thanks,
>Chris

Re:QR standard bug fix releases?


Colin,

Do you know if that version will work with BCB 3.0?

Chris

no direct mail please Colin Acheson wrote:

Quote
> Chris,

> See the downloads area at http://www.qusoft.com/

> The latest and best version of QR2 was 2.0k and they have it available
> for D3 and D4.   It still has some memory leaks and minor bugs but is
> far better than the earlier QR2 versions.    In my opinion, it is also
> better than the first QR3 versions.

> Regards,
> Colin Acheson

> On Fri, 21 Jul 2000 09:26:29 -0500, "Chris M." <ch...@ipt.com> wrote:

> >Are there any QuickReport 2.0 Standard bug fix releases available to
> >non-Pro users?

> >Thanks,
> >Chris

Re:QR standard bug fix releases?


Sorry, I don't know that.   I have only used BCB a few times.  I never
had any trouble installing D3 components into BCB3 but that was with
the source code.   Perhaps someone else can tell us if it works with
just the dcu's.

Regards,
Colin Acheson

Quote
On Fri, 21 Jul 2000 12:48:46 -0500, "Chris M." <ch...@ipt.com> wrote:
>Colin,

>Do you know if that version will work with BCB 3.0?

>Chris

>no direct mail please Colin Acheson wrote:

>> Chris,

>> See the downloads area at http://www.qusoft.com/

>> The latest and best version of QR2 was 2.0k and they have it available
>> for D3 and D4.   It still has some memory leaks and minor bugs but is
>> far better than the earlier QR2 versions.    In my opinion, it is also
>> better than the first QR3 versions.

>> Regards,
>> Colin Acheson

>> On Fri, 21 Jul 2000 09:26:29 -0500, "Chris M." <ch...@ipt.com> wrote:

>> >Are there any QuickReport 2.0 Standard bug fix releases available to
>> >non-Pro users?

>> >Thanks,
>> >Chris

Other Threads