bcb6 & ibx.03

    Hi,

    i cant find an IBX.03  version  for BCB6,

    is 5.03 tha last one for Builder ?

    Bye.

    Sergio.

Re:bcb6 & ibx.03

Txema wrote:

>     Hi,

>     i cant find an IBX.03  version  for BCB6,

>     is 5.03 tha last one for Builder ?

No.  BCB6 ships with a version that is halfway between .02 and .03.  The first
BCB6 update will be the .04 update.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
This sad little lizard told me that he was a brontosaurus on his mother's

Re:bcb6 & ibx.03

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
This sad little lizard told me that he was a brontosaurus on his mother's
side.  I did not laugh; people who boast of ancestry often have little else
to sustain them.  Humoring them costs nothing and adds to happiness in
a world in which happiness is in short supply.   (RAH)

Re:bcb6 & ibx.03

Hello...

Is the version 6.03 available for download in the "Extreme Tools" area of
the Borland ristered users website more recent than the one shipped with
BCB6?

"Jeff Overcash (TeamB)" <jeffoverc...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> Txema wrote:

> >     Hi,

> >     i cant find an IBX.03  version  for BCB6,

> >     is 5.03 tha last one for Builder ?

> No.  BCB6 ships with a version that is halfway between .02 and .03.  The
first
> BCB6 update will be the .04 update.

> >     Bye.

> >     Sergio.

> --
> Jeff Overcash (TeamB)

Re:bcb6 & ibx.03

Alex Ip wrote:

> Hello...

> Is the version 6.03 available for download in the "Extreme Tools" area of
> the Borland ristered users website more recent than the one shipped with
> BCB6?

No, please read what I said.  I already answered this.

> "Jeff Overcash (TeamB)" <jeffoverc...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> > No.  BCB6 ships with a version that is halfway between .02 and .03.  The
> first
> > BCB6 update will be the .04 update.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
This sad little lizard told me that he was a brontosaurus on his mother's
side.  I did not laugh; people who boast of ancestry often have little else
to sustain them.  Humoring them costs nothing and adds to happiness in
a world in which happiness is in short supply.   (RAH)

Other Threads