TImage D3 Load jpg's

Hi

When I try to load a jpg or jpeg picture  on TImage component ocurrs an
error like
unsoported or unknown format..

What  I need to do for load a jpg or jpeg to a TImage component on
Delphi 3?

Thanks in advance.
Julio Cesar Gonzalez Quijada.

Re:TImage D3 Load jpg's

>Julio Cesar Gonzalez Quijada wrote:

> When I try to load a jpg or jpeg picture  on TImage component ocurrs > an error like unsoported or unknown format..

uses Jpeg;

  Image1.Picture.LoadFromFile('filename.jpg');
________
Andreas
Delphi 5.01 Pro, NT4.0 Sp5
Direct replies mailto:p...@augsburg.netsurf.de

Re:TImage D3 Load jpg's

USES jpeg;

may work or not. there may be a difference in
the std and pro version, I'm not sure.

Rene

Re:TImage D3 Load jpg's

Uses jpeg;

{OnCreate}
Image1.Picture.RegisterFileFormat('jpg','Format JPG',TJPEGImage);
{ }
Image1.Picture.LoadFromFile('filename.jpg');

Julio Cesar Gonzalez Quijada <jcquij...@hotmail.com> escreveu nas notcias
de mensagem:39D3CEC9.50511...@hotmail.com...

> Hi

> When I try to load a jpg or jpeg picture  on TImage component ocurrs an
> error like
> unsoported or unknown format..

> What  I need to do for load a jpg or jpeg to a TImage component on
> Delphi 3?

> Thanks in advance.
> Julio Cesar Gonzalez Quijada.

Other Threads