CONVERTING ACCESS TABLES TO MS SQL TABLES

I WANT TO MIGRATE FROM DELPHI 5 ACCESS DATABASE TO ADO AND MSSQL SERVER

CAN I USE A UTILITY  TO IMPORT ACCESS TABLE FIELDS  TO MS SQL TABLES FIELDS

THANKS

Re:CONVERTING ACCESS TABLES TO MS SQL TABLES

Yes, Its called DTS and is part of SQL Server. Use that if your sql tables
are defined. Otherwise, Use "Import/Export"  and the table will be created
for you. You may need to clean up some of the datatypes. Check "Char" (make
it VarChar) and I dont like "currency" fields, I change them to decimal.

Other Threads