Delphi 2.0 under NT 3.51 fails to produce...

Delphi 2.0, run under NT3.51, produces 32 bit code. But does it allow the
developer to produce Win95 screens and gui? Or, does it need to be run
under Win95 to do that? Replies appreciated!   b...@teleport.com
--Please post & email if possible.

Re:Delphi 2.0 under NT 3.51 fails to produce...

b...@teleport.com wrote:

> Delphi 2.0, run under NT3.51, produces 32 bit code. But does it allow the
> developer to produce Win95 screens and gui? Or, does it need to be run
> under Win95 to do that? Replies appreciated!   b...@teleport.com
> --Please post & email if possible.

It does, but I've noticed some strange behavior with the FileOpen dialog.  It lists each filename
twice in the file pane.

Daryl L. Knowles wrote:

> b...@teleport.com wrote:

> > Delphi 2.0, run under NT3.51, produces 32 bit code. But does it allow the
> > developer to produce Win95 screens and gui? Or, does it need to be run
> > under Win95 to do that? Replies appreciated!   b...@teleport.com
> > --Please post & email if possible.

> It does, but I've noticed some strange behavior with the FileOpen dialog.  It lists each filename
> twice in the file pane.

Also, I don't know if anything Shell specific (like TrayIcons) will work.

Other Threads