Compiling a BP7 program with delphi

I tried to compile a BP7 program with Delphi 1. I followed the
readme.txt instructions. I have a problem with the virtuals methods
correponding with an event.

Whenever the compiler meet a declaration such as :

      procedure WMLButtonDown(var Msg: TMessage);
                             virtual wm_First + wm_LButtonDown;

I have the compiling error message "Header dos not match previous
declaration."

Has anyone had this problem ?

Olivier

Re:Compiling a BP7 program with delphi

Hi!

>Whenever the compiler meet a declaration such as :

>      procedure WMLButtonDown(var Msg: TMessage);
>                             virtual wm_First + wm_LButtonDown;

               for Delphi:    virtual;message wm_LButtonDown;

>I have the compiling error message "Header dos not match previous
>declaration."

Victor

Other Threads