BitBtn Transparency

Hallo.

I use some TBitBtn for Ok, Help, Abort, ... buttons with the glyphs coming
from the Kind setting to bkAbort e.g.

These glyphs are normally transparent, but at some time after weeks
without even 'touching' the BitBtn, the transparency is lost for some
reason. How does this happen. I compared two different TBitBtn's propertys
one on one and found no difference. Instead of the background color, it's
olive, the color I read of to be used as a mark for transparency. Any help
for this ?

Even in Delphi there are some BitBtns that are not transparent. In the
selector for units e.g.

I use D1.0 and Windows 95.

        Thanks in advance, Kay

--
**********************************
* k...@edition.bonbit.org         *

Re:BitBtn Transparency

Kay Hayen wrote in a message to All:

KH> Even in Delphi there are some BitBtns that are not transparent. In
KH> the   selector for units e.g.

KH> I use D1.0 and Windows 95.

This seems to be specific to the video card. We've got this problem at work
with a Diamond card, but not with the other computers ATI card and not with my
own Cirrus card...

Best regards,
   Christian // ctib...@silver.ct.se

.. Hardware: The parts of a computer you can kick.

christian.tib...@silver.ct.se (Christian Tiberg) wrote:
>Kay Hayen wrote in a message to All:
>KH> Even in Delphi there are some BitBtns that are not transparent. In
>KH> the   selector for units e.g.
>KH> I use D1.0 and Windows 95.
>This seems to be specific to the video card. We've got this problem at work
>with a Diamond card, but not with the other computers ATI card and not with my
>own Cirrus card...
>Best regards,
>   Christian // ctib...@silver.ct.se
>.. Hardware: The parts of a computer you can kick.
>.. Hardware: The parts of a computer you can kick

I have the problem on a Trident...

Re:BitBtn Transparency

Hallo Leute,

jbh...@vnet.ibm.com (Joseph B. Hall)  meinte am 17.07.96
zum Thema "Re: BitBtn Transparency":

JBH> christian.tib...@silver.ct.se (Christian Tiberg) wrote:
JBH>
JBH> >Kay Hayen wrote in a message to All:
JBH>
JBH> >KH> Even in Delphi there are some BitBtns that are not transparent. In
JBH> >KH> the   selector for units e.g.
JBH>
JBH> >KH> I use D1.0 and Windows 95.
JBH>
JBH> >This seems to be specific to the video card. We've got this problem at
JBH> >work with a Diamond card, but not with the other computers ATI card and
JBH> >not with my own Cirrus card...
JBH>
JBH> >Best regards,
JBH> >   Christian // ctib...@silver.ct.se
JBH>
JBH> >.. Hardware: The parts of a computer you can kick.
JBH> >.. Hardware: The parts of a computer you can kick
JBH>
JBH> I have the problem on a Trident...

Mine is a Millenium.

        Kay

--