How to train a genius. was: Pascal Problem

one wrote:

> your sig is always longer than anything you have to say - twit

Let me suggest you a help. It is meant helpfully.

Quickly go to your doctor and ask him for a good solution
how to educate me (and the other people here who are too
silly to understand your genius).

It is necessary for YOU to grow down on my low level, because
it is obviously impossible for me to grow up to your high level.

The doctor has a medicine which will instruct you chemically
how to make your genius understandable for me. Hopefully your
genius does not overstrength your doctor.

Believe me, one, that I have exercise with your behaviour!
Approximately 1 year ago I was a genius too, but the doctor
could help me.

... it was necessary for my soul ;-))
http://members.eunet.at/meg-glaser/    http://members.xoom.com/f_glaser/
http://www.geocities.com/~franzglaser/            http://start.at/bedarf

Re:How to train a genius. was: Pascal Problem

God awful english there Franz Joseph and were you attempting to be
funny or intelligent??

Ing. Franz Glaser wrote:

> one wrote:

> > your sig is always longer than anything you have to say - twit

> Let me suggest you a help. It is meant helpfully.

> Quickly go to your doctor and ask him for a good solution
> how to educate me (and the other people here who are too
> silly to understand your genius).

> It is necessary for YOU to grow down on my low level, because
> it is obviously impossible for me to grow up to your high level.

> The doctor has a medicine which will instruct you chemically
> how to make your genius understandable for me. Hopefully your
> genius does not overstrength your doctor.

> Believe me, one, that I have exercise with your behaviour!
> Approximately 1 year ago I was a genius too, but the doctor
> could help me.

sounds like he took a bit to much brain tissue

> ... it was necessary for my soul ;-))

Now I know why you can only post one line net-nazi {*word*99}

In article <3ACA8E39.69236...@one.one>, one wrote:
>God awful english there Franz Joseph and were you attempting to be
>funny or intelligent??

>> Believe me, one, that I have exercise with your behaviour!
>> Approximately 1 year ago I was a genius too, but the doctor
>> could help me.

>sounds like he took a bit to much brain tissue

>> ... it was necessary for my soul ;-))

>Now I know why you can only post one line net-nazi {*word*99}

The next time that you are lecturing somebody on language, try to keep "to"
and "too" apart, watch your capitals, and use points.

Otherwise it doesn't make much sense.

Other Threads