Using Win95 TAPI functions

Would appreciate any pointers where I a might obtain info or even
components that use the Win95 TAPI functions.

I simply want to be able to pick up a phone line and dial out, but
utilising the the country codes that are part of Win95.

Thanx in Advance.

Bob Ferguson.

Re:Using Win95 TAPI functions

Bob Ferguson <gro...@tm.net.my> wrote in article
<32FC1560....@tm.net.my>...

> Would appreciate any pointers where I a might obtain info or even
> components that use the Win95 TAPI functions.

> I simply want to be able to pick up a phone line and dial out, but
> utilising the the country codes that are part of Win95.

> Thanx in Advance.

> Bob Ferguson.

Check out my translation of the TAPI 2.0 header files. Available on the
Delphi Super Page and also on Torry's Delphi pages.

I also have a TAPI VCL project going... (currently under "closed" beta
testing)

Good luck.

Cheers,
Alexander Staubo      Professional developer, web designer, purveyor
a...@image.no         of epic thoughts and highly original ideas.

Other Threads