Send E-Mail from CGI-Application

I wrote a CGI-Application in Dephi 3.0 which send a confirmation-site for a
form-internetsite.

How I can send an e-mail automatically from this application.

At time my program cause an internal server error.

Thanks

Seppi
j...@sbox.tu-graz.ac.at

Re:Send E-Mail from CGI-Application

I wrote an ISAPI Dll to to this, but I could prob recompile it to make it a
CGI..

--
Gordon Hamm
Voice Data Systems Inc.

Josef Chr. Kaufmann wrote in message <67j4o0$...@fstgal00.tu-graz.ac.at>...
>I wrote a CGI-Application in Dephi 3.0 which send a confirmation-site for a
>form-internetsite.

>How I can send an e-mail automatically from this application.

>At time my program cause an internal server error.

>Thanks

>Seppi
>j...@sbox.tu-graz.ac.at

Other Threads