D3 RegistryConnect doesn't work.

Trying to use this D3 code and running across network with all machines
running Windows98.
True always set to False although the UNCName \\Office is valid (it is in
fact the local machine).
Any help here appreciated.

RegRemote:=TRegistry.Create;
Regremote.Rootkey:=HKEY_USERS;
REgRemote.OpenKey('Do2Day',True);
TEst:=REgRemote.RegistryConnect('\\Office');

Re:D3 RegistryConnect doesn't work.

Are you able to open the remote registry with regedit ?

"Billy KNine" <jott...@becsystems.com.au> schreef in bericht

> Trying to use this D3 code and running across network with all machines
> running Windows98.
> True always set to False although the UNCName \\Office is valid (it is in
> fact the local machine).
> Any help here appreciated.

> RegRemote:=TRegistry.Create;
> Regremote.Rootkey:=HKEY_USERS;
> REgRemote.OpenKey('Do2Day',True);
> TEst:=REgRemote.RegistryConnect('\\Office');

Re:D3 RegistryConnect doesn't work.

Thanks a lot. Good suggestion!!!. I have now enabled Remote Administration
but how do I Add the Remote Registry Service to Windows as windows says?

Billy KNine <jott...@becsystems.com.au> wrote in message

> Trying to use this D3 code and running across network with all machines
> running Windows98.
> True always set to False although the UNCName \\Office is valid (it is in
> fact the local machine).
> Any help here appreciated.

> RegRemote:=TRegistry.Create;
> Regremote.Rootkey:=HKEY_USERS;
> REgRemote.OpenKey('Do2Day',True);
> TEst:=REgRemote.RegistryConnect('\\Office');

Other Threads