context-sensitive HTML help in D6

I gather D6 out-of-the-box doesn't support context-sensitive help using the
HTML Help system (.CHM files). Does anyone have experience adding support
for HTML Help? I know some utilities are available (see
http://www.torry.net/vclhelp.htm) but I would like some advice about
selecting one.

I'm the tech writer on this and I'm trying to help the developer.  We'll
be converting from Framemaker using RoboHelp and the supported conversion
is to HTML Help only.

--
"For it is only of the new one grows tired. Of the old one never tires."
-- Kierkegaard, _Repetition_

                                           James Owens, Ottawa, Canada

Re:context-sensitive HTML help in D6

"James Owens" <ad...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA> wrote in message

> I gather D6 out-of-the-box doesn't support context-sensitive help using
the
> HTML Help system (.CHM files). Does anyone have experience adding support
> for HTML Help? I know some utilities are available (see
> http://www.torry.net/vclhelp.htm) but I would like some advice about
> selecting one.

> I'm the tech writer on this and I'm trying to help the developer.  We'll
> be converting from Framemaker using RoboHelp and the supported conversion
> is to HTML Help only.

http://www.helpware.net/htmlhelp/hh_info.htm
http://www.ec-software.com/comppage.htm

These two I have in my favorites but I haven't tried them though.

Other Threads