How can I save a QR report in qrp format via CODE

I need to keep a history of all the generated reports but I am unable to
find the proper function or methode which could save the report in QRP
format. Its is possible with the Preview window of QuickReport; calling the
save dialog box and saving it but I NEED it AUTOMATICALLY cause the user
only takes only the printed report and the program MUST keep a copy of it
for later retrieval.

Re:How can I save a QR report in qrp format via CODE

Here is an example to save the reports to a file automatically:
    quickrep1.Prepare;
    quickrep1.qrprinter.Save('c:\report.qrp');
    quickrep1.qrprinter.Free;
    quickrep1.qrprinter := nil;

Check out the Qusoft website at http://www.qusoft.com they are the people
who develop the Quick Reports components for Delphi. They have a Knowbase
Base file that you can download which is quite useful in some cases.

Roman Baryalay <barya...@uni-muenster.de> wrote in article
<8nh2cf$mg...@redenix.uni-muenster.de>...

> I need to keep a history of all the generated reports but I am unable to
> find the proper function or methode which could save the report in QRP
> format. Its is possible with the Preview window of QuickReport; calling
the
> save dialog box and saving it but I NEED it AUTOMATICALLY cause the user
> only takes only the printed report and the program MUST keep a copy of it
> for later retrieval.

Other Threads