HowTo use a TList-class within a MTS-object?

Do you got any clues about howto create a mts-object that inherits the
TInterfaceList?

--Thomas

"Todd Brewer" <tbre...@galton.com> wrote in message

> I'm not sure what you are wanting to do, but you may want to look at
> TInterfaceList.

> Regards,

> Todd Brewer

> Thomas Persson wrote:

> > How can I create a COM-class based (ancestorClass) on a TList-class? Is
> > this possible with the TLB-editor or is there any other way?

> > Hope I didnt explain my self too fuzy..

> > --Thomas

> > mailto:thomas.pers...@tubenteknik.se

Re:HowTo use a TList-class within a MTS-object?

You can contain TInterfaceList if you want:

TFoo = class (TMtsAutoObject, IFoo)
private
  FList: TInterfaceList;

You cannot inherit from TInterfaceList because it does not have the
necessary code to make it a valid Delphi COM object.

have fun
--
Binh Ly
http://www.techvanguards.com

"Thomas Persson" <thomas.pers...@tubenteknik.se> wrote in message

> Do you got any clues about howto create a mts-object that inherits the
> TInterfaceList?

> --Thomas

> "Todd Brewer" <tbre...@galton.com> wrote in message
> > I'm not sure what you are wanting to do, but you may want to look at
> > TInterfaceList.

> > Regards,

> > Todd Brewer

> > Thomas Persson wrote:

> > > How can I create a COM-class based (ancestorClass) on a TList-class?
Is
> > > this possible with the TLB-editor or is there any other way?

> > > Hope I didnt explain my self too fuzy..

> > > --Thomas

> > > mailto:thomas.pers...@tubenteknik.se

Other Threads