How to make an image browser !

Hi

I would like to implant the same browse function like in paintshop pro
so you can see all you're images within a directory.

But i don't know where to start do i have to do a directory scan or so and
timage does not support more images ...

help what to do

thanks or you're time

Martijn

Re:How to make an image browser !

You have to copyrect thumbnails onto a big TImage, or TPaintbox. As this is a dynamic
operation, I'd suggest using TPaintbox. Scann the directory :
either using a tfilelistbox or with findfirst/findnext.

A thumbnail component can be found on a delphi page of mine.

Rene