How to design a design document

Where would I find a good example of, or how to write, a software design
document?

Thanks
James

Re:How to design a design document

What do yu mean, documentation like a custom app API?

On Wed, 5 Apr 2000 21:55:27 -0700, "d&m" <x...@xyz.com> wrote:
>Where would I find a good example of, or how to write, a software design
>document?

Look at www.construx.com. Under "Software Engineering Tools" there is
a link that provides a number of document templates.

>Thanks
>James

Cary D. Beuershausen
Senior Systems Consultant

Re:How to design a design document

No, like a "bible" i.e. one that states the goals and features of the
application and then gets into a more techncial level where yes, maybe you
would lay out an API for the application.
> What do yu mean, documentation like a custom app API?

Other Threads