Differences D3->D3.01

Hi,
Does anyone know what Borland are fixing with the 3.01 release?  I've
got 3 - and it all seems fine to me so far.

Rik.
--[r-bar...@vsoft.demon.co.uk]---------
Any views expressed are my own and may
not be those of my employer.

Re:Differences D3->D3.01

Rik Barker wrote:
> Does anyone know what Borland are fixing with the 3.01 release?  I've
> got 3 - and it all seems fine to me so far.

Borland has published a list of the fixes on their web-site. From there,
you can also download Maintenance Release 2, which is a patch to be
applied on top of D3.01. Basically, Borland are putting most of their
effort into fixing the COM / OLE / ActiveX problems. There ARE other
problems in D3 (as well as some fixes over D2.01) - I refer you to

http://www.dataweb.net/~r.p.sterkenburg/whatsnew.htm

Chris.

Re:Differences D3->D3.01

Rik Barker <r-bar...@vsoft.demon.co.uk> wrote in article
<347aa92d.3344...@postie.vsoft.demon.co.uk>...

> Hi,
> Does anyone know what Borland are fixing with the 3.01 release?  I've
> got 3 - and it all seems fine to me so far.

I've heard of something that will bring much welcome relief to me.
The need for OLEnterprise when distributing multi-tier client/server apps
will hopefully fall away.
Is this correct? Anyone?

Other Threads