SMS sending

Hello, i'm searching for a component to send SMS messages through the
internet, like those pages on the web..

Someone knows where to find it ?
Thanks in advance,.

Re:SMS sending

try www.torry.ru
there's 1 freeware component that uses yahoo to send the sms.
"Demy Mortelliti" <demymortell...@tiscalinet.it> wrote in message

> Hello, i'm searching for a component to send SMS messages through the
> internet, like those pages on the web..

> Someone knows where to find it ?
> Thanks in advance,.

Re:SMS sending

Sorry, I do not find that one

Berten

Re:SMS sending

User Delphi wrote:

> Sorry, I do not find that one

> Berten

http://www.torry.net/

follow VCL, communications

Cheers

Peter.

--
Please remove SpamMeNot when replying to deter would be spammers.

' Facts x Importance = News (The Day Today) '

Re:SMS sending

So what is the one using Yahoo?

Re:SMS sending

User Delphi wrote:

> So what is the one using Yahoo?

I think it is the same site which has moved.
What are you waiting for ? Get SMSing.

Cheers

Peter.

--
Please remove SpamMeNot when replying to deter would be spammers.

' Facts x Importance = News (The Day Today) '

Other Threads