DBRadioGroup component use

Could someone please provide a quick example of how this component is used
and what data type is required for it. I have tried Number, Alpha, Long,
Short and each time my application won't let me connect the DBSource to the
database. Any help is appreciated.

Gary Hawkins
Delta Technology
de...@flightplan.com

Re:DBRadioGroup component use

Gary Hawkins wrote:

> Could someone please provide a quick example of how this component is used
> and what data type is required for it. I have tried Number, Alpha, Long,
> Short and each time my application won't let me connect the DBSource to the
> database. Any help is appreciated.

I would think that almost any data type is OK. In property Items set the
captions you want to appear next to the buttons. In property Values set
the values you want to be written to the database. As long as the Values
are in the correct format for your data type it should work.

What error message do you get when you try to connect DBSource. Does it
clearly state that the data type is invalid or could the error be found
somewhere else?

/Pedro

Other Threads