How to splice two fields using D5 pro as front end and ACCESS 2000 as Database

I am trying to write a very simple query that splice the first and last name
in a table together so that there is only a space between the two. I want it
to look like this:

John Doe

Here is the SQL I am trying to use:

With Datamodule1.Query1 do
  begin
    close;
    sql.clear;
    sql.add('SELECT');
    sql.add('table.First');
    sql.add('&');
    sql.add('" "');
    sql.add('&');
    sql.add('table.last AS full');
    sql.add('FROM table');
    open;

The error I am getting is:

General SQL error
[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Too few parameters. Expected 1.
I am using Delphi 5 Professional, MS Office 2000 and the version of ODBC
Microsoft Access Driver is:
  4.00.3711.08
The development environment is Winodows NT Build (1381) SP 5

I cannot find the help I need in Access. There doesn't seem to be a Concat
function in it's implementation of SQL.