How to obtain right-to-left editing?

Hello

I am trying to obtain right-to-left editing so that I can type arabic or
urdu. The windows API allow creation of such an editing window but it works
only inside Arabic Windows. I want to obtain this functionality in English
Windows. Can anybody help me with what component to subclass for this and
how to implement this functionality.

Thanks,

Nabeel Hasan Naqvi

nabeel.na...@usa.net

Re:How to obtain right-to-left editing?

You might take a look a the MULTILIZER product from Innoview. I am not sure
if it requires the specific Windows version or it works within an english
Windows.
But I know it supports several "right-to-left" languages.

Regards
Torben Christensen

Nabeel Hasan Naqvi <nabeel.na...@usa.net> skrev i artiklen
<6je3nh$d...@forums.borland.com>...

> Hello

> I am trying to obtain right-to-left editing so that I can type arabic or
> urdu. The windows API allow creation of such an editing window but it
works
> only inside Arabic Windows. I want to obtain this functionality in
English
> Windows. Can anybody help me with what component to subclass for this and
> how to implement this functionality.

> Thanks,

> Nabeel Hasan Naqvi

> nabeel.na...@usa.net