Table jumps outs edit mode newby

Hey boys & girls,

Can somebody help me.  I have a little form containing
1 dbgrid and some dbedit fields and a DBnavigator bar.  The dbedit field
displays the same as the grid.

When pressing (+ button ) add record on the dbnavigatorbar the dbedit fields
get enabled en the first field gets focus.

BUT now the problem.  If the dbgrid has focus before you press the + button
the table jumps out if dbinsert mode and return to dbbrowse mode
automaticly.  then the dbedit has focus but is already disabled again.
How do i avoid that the table jumps out of dbinsert  onlostfocus of the
dbgrid component.

Regards tommy

Re:Table jumps outs edit mode newby

Set the Options.dgCancelOnExit property of the DBGrid to False.

"TM" <bla...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Hey boys & girls,

> Can somebody help me.  I have a little form containing
> 1 dbgrid and some dbedit fields and a DBnavigator bar.  The dbedit field
> displays the same as the grid.

> When pressing (+ button ) add record on the dbnavigatorbar the dbedit
fields
> get enabled en the first field gets focus.

> BUT now the problem.  If the dbgrid has focus before you press the +
button
> the table jumps out if dbinsert mode and return to dbbrowse mode
> automaticly.  then the dbedit has focus but is already disabled again.
> How do i avoid that the table jumps out of dbinsert  onlostfocus of the
> dbgrid component.

> Regards tommy

Re:Table jumps outs edit mode newby

Tanks your right
Prima bedankt, Misschien kunnen belgen en nederlanders toch niet zonder
elkaar.

"M.H. Avegaart" <avega...@NOSPAMmccomm.nl> schreef in bericht

> Set the Options.dgCancelOnExit property of the DBGrid to False.

> "TM" <bla...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Hey boys & girls,

> > Can somebody help me.  I have a little form containing
> > 1 dbgrid and some dbedit fields and a DBnavigator bar.  The dbedit field
> > displays the same as the grid.

> > When pressing (+ button ) add record on the dbnavigatorbar the dbedit
> fields
> > get enabled en the first field gets focus.

> > BUT now the problem.  If the dbgrid has focus before you press the +
> button
> > the table jumps out if dbinsert mode and return to dbbrowse mode
> > automaticly.  then the dbedit has focus but is already disabled again.
> > How do i avoid that the table jumps out of dbinsert  onlostfocus of the
> > dbgrid component.

> > Regards tommy

Other Threads