Problem with D5 & and access

Hi

I would to do a delphi application with an access database , I'm trying to
connect with the component Tdatabase and TTable but always appears 2general
sql errror"

How can I do it?

I'm sorry for my english

Re:Problem with D5 & and access

We need more detail.  What version of Access created the tables?  Has Access
ever been installed on the computer in question, if so which version?

Andrew

Re:Problem with D5 & and access

When I try to connect a access database, the BDE trought:
"Can not load an IDAPI  service library
File: MSJT3032.DLL"

I already installed Jet 4 and MDAC 2.7

I'm sorry for my english

Re:Problem with D5 & and access

On Wed, 28 May 2003 16:20:42 +0000, Tota <member30...@dbforums.com>
waffled on about something:

>When I try to connect a access database, the BDE trought:
>"Can not load an IDAPI  service library
>File: MSJT3032.DLL"

>I already installed Jet 4 and MDAC 2.7

>I'm sorry for my english

I don't know anything about the BDE, I have successfully avoided it
like the plague and use ADO instead, but MSJT3032 sounds like a Jet 3
library to me.

Dodgy.
--
MUSHROOMS ARE THE OPIATE OF THE MOOSES

Re:Problem with D5 & and access

I used ADO but when I close an empty query trougth errors. This not
occurs with BDE.

Thanks!!