Problem with using SQL-Links 2.5 in Windows NT 4.0

Did anyone every experienced the following problem:

I have an application which I programmed using Delphi V1.0, which accesses
data accross the network using TCP/IP (MSSOC3.dll) from an MS-SQL 6.5
database server residing on a Window NT 4.0 server.  Users that have the
application installed on a Windows 95 or Windows 3.1 machines do not
experience any problems, but when they try installing and using the
application on a Window NT 4.0 client machine, they get GPF error when
trying to connect for the first time?  Any thoughts?

Thank you.