Titan for Delphi 3 and BTrieve error 22

Hi,

try the following:

Take a database shipped with Titan for Delphi 3 like "Music".
Drop a Titan-table, a dataset and a grid in a form and bind them
to data (not containing memos).

Run this - and try to change some data-values in the grid ("post").
You will receive the BTrieve error 22.

Please, can anyone tell me, what I'am making wrong - or is
Titan for Delphi 3 just not usable with Delphi 3 (or BTrieve)?

Thank you in advance

Axel

Re:Titan for Delphi 3 and BTrieve error 22

Have you got Titan 3.01b? This bug was on the fix list.

--

Sending unsolicited commercial messages to a fax machine or computer is
illegal according to United States Code, Title 47, Chapter 5, Section

To email me, remove "delete" from domain of return address.

Other Threads