BDE Error - General Operating System Error ?????

Hello ,

i get the error message 'Internal Operating system error ' when tring to
open a Paradox 7  Table

It happened on Novell 4.11(server)  / Windows 95(Station)  Bde 5.01 and
the application is written on Delphi 4.

does anyone  know what the problem ? or where can i find some information
about it ?

Than-x
Yaron.

Re:BDE Error - General Operating System Error ?????

We got the same error here some time ago.
Try raising the number of open files in the BDE-administrator.
Solved it for us.

Freddy

Yaron Nahum <miku...@ibm.net> schreef in berichtnieuws
7i0eph$f...@forums.borland.com...

> Hello ,

> i get the error message 'Internal Operating system error ' when tring to
> open a Paradox 7  Table

> It happened on Novell 4.11(server)  / Windows 95(Station)  Bde 5.01 and
> the application is written on Delphi 4.

> does anyone  know what the problem ? or where can i find some information
> about it ?

> Than-x
> Yaron.

Other Threads