QR Access Violation

This is odd. I have a D3/QR 2.0 app that I have developed. It runs fine
on my machine (Windows 98) and fine on Client A's network
(Windows 98/NT network).

However, Client B's network is also a Windows 98/NT network environment
however when I go to preview a report using QR it gets a couple of
records into the progress and says

        Access Violation at 00000000. Read Address 00000000

If you have any ideas thanks.

Re:QR Access Violation

hi,

maybe reinstall that client's printer ? Which printer is the default one ?
Have you got the later relese of QR 2.0 ?

Pedro MG
CBR600 F4 '99 (preta e cinza)
"No points for Pole, no points for Fast Lap, you've got to win the Race"
pedro.gar...@clix.pt
cancelado: pmgar...@mail.telepac.pt

Other Threads