System has been illegally re-entered.

Hi all

How is this error caused and how do you go about fixing it...

It happens when I run a query(sql) against a created .db table, this error
is random and does not happen ever time...

Please can someone explain this to me...

Thank you in advance

Phillip

Re:System has been illegally re-entered.

Phillip du Toit (pdut...@pnp.co.za) wrote:
: How is this error caused and how do you go about fixing it...

: It happens when I run a query(sql) against a created .db table, this error
: is random and does not happen ever time...

What version of Delphi?  What version of BDE?  What OS?
Can you post the SQL you are using?
Rick Carter   carte...@email.uc.edu   rcar...@tso.cin.ix.net